My Photo
Name:
Location: Hyderabad, India

I have moved to Wordpress. A new year and a new life! Follow me on wordpress @http://hemanthology.wordpress.com.

Monday, April 16, 2007

Thursday

Thursday: - 6:30 A.M

Somewhere in Sripuram…

“Yes, you look perfect now. This should be enough,” said the voice to Rocky. “Ok Boss. What do you want me to do now?”

“Nothing… Just go to your target and kill them both after getting what they were searching for.” And they both started laughing. But it didn’t last long for it was disturbed by a sudden jerk.

“You!... What are you doing here?” screamed the voice. Rocky pushed his boss and jumped out of the open window. “No…you can’t do this to me,” said the voice to the person in front of him. “You do something so scandalous and you expect me to spare you!” exclaimed the man who came under the light. He was Krishna…..and the silent morning of Thursday was disturbed by two bullets which blasted the body of “the Voice”. It was Ashok….Krishna couldn’t never have imagined that Ashok would do something like this…..”AS in any famous novels or movies this “voice” turns out to be one of the most trusted guys….Ashok!” thought Krishna. He had been tapping Ashok’s phone for quite sometime and suspected something fishy. Krishna heard some quick footsteps heading towards Ashok’s cabin. Krishna broke the glass window and quickly ran through the dark path following the same trail as that of Rocky’s.


Thursday: - 9:30 A.M

Somewhere in Central India….

The train was roaring ahead towards Panaji. John and Priya were alone in their first class compartment. They had rarely got time to talk to each other in the past 2 days. They both started talking about their lives and John asked, “What do you do in Gaya?” She said,”I teach there…I have been there for quite sometime now.” And she slipped into some deep thought. “Actually I am a journalist. I have been looking for some special issues to investigate upon. Last time I was working on how the downtrodden in Bihar were being harassed by the rich moneylenders. I didn’t want my name to be disclosed anywhere. So I became a full time teacher to keep everything a secret.”

“Impressive,” John thought. They continued to talk about their lives and other interests. For a moment it looked as if they forgot about the case.

Thursday: - 10:00 P.M

Panaji…

“Better, we take a room tonight,” suggested John. They went to a hotel named “the Ritz” and took a room for the night. “Room no-303, Sir.” They went to their room with a smile on both their faces. But they least expected that their death was waiting for them in room no-503. “So, is tomorrow the end of this quest??” asked Priya. “Do you want it to happen so?” “Yes…I mean no…I….I never want to go away from you.” “And why is that?” asked John expecting a gentle reply. “Because….because you are the only guy I trust…and to be honest you are the only one I ever loved.”

“Priya, remember one thing now….in these circumstances…don’t trust anybody. DON’T TRUST ANYBODY. The world is a very dangerous place, always waiting to push you down. I want you to have this,” saying this he placed a gun in her hand. “It’s a 9mm pistol. You should keep this always with you and when the time comes don’t hesitate to shoot.” “Even you, John?” asked Priya. “When the time comes, you will know,” smiled John.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home